Monday, March 1, 2010

Arrgh!!! This dag on job market...

I'm so tired of looking for a job. I apply for jobs almost everyday and still no one is biting. I edit my resume in order to make sure it is appealing, and still nothing! I can't believe there are so many people out there looking for jobs. It's so bad that you almost have to have a PhD in order to get a job as an Administrative Assistant.

I think I am registered on about 10-20 job sites and it's starting to get on my last nerve. I also go directly to the company websites and apply. NOTHING!!! Why is it that there are so many job postings on the web, but still not one is responding? The answer is that there are so many people out of work. The employers have a choice now. They can choose between a hamburger or steak.

Are you looking for work? Have you gotten any interviews? If you were one of the lucky ones to get an interview, did you get the job?

No comments:

Post a Comment